Monday, July 9, 2018

Sonar 3

Sonar day 3 was less impressive than the preceding days, a combination of our physical and sonic exhaustion, and a sense of sameness and lack of daring in the programming. Again, I'll point you to the review

Before we got there we strolled and ate. Catalan nationalists are a presence throughout the city.


This was an unusual delicacy - chips covered in jamon, cheese and egg.


We visited the Bocqueria and I was taken to my friend's preferred sellers. He's fortunate to do all his shopping here.







At the charcuterie stall below, I had the single finest market experience, with many samples washed down with wine.



The jacarandas are in bloom.










In Sonar. These are some of the attractions catering to younger generations than us 'creepers'.




My favourite space, where the DJs at Despacio played Carly Simon's 'Why', one of my all time favourite songs, through these wonderful old speakers.





A formalised retromania space:




After we went for pizza and wandered lonely streets and arcades.



No comments:

Post a Comment